Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing as well as of the external data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Praxisgemeinschaft für Zelltherapie Duderstadt GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 5527/9971-20
Fax: +49 5527/9971-29
Contact information of the external data protection officer:
Herr Alexander Eilert
Phone: +49 551/900365-0
Fax: +49 551/900365-11
Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website www.immune-therapie.net the browser being used on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website which is temporarily saved in a so-called logfile. The following information is collected without any action on your part and will be saved until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the enquiring computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which the access was made (Referrer-URL),
- Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We will process the mentioned data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection buildup of our website,
- Ensuring a convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and system stability as well as other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the purposes for data collection listed above. Collected data will never be used to draw any conclusions about you as an individual.
b) When using our contact form
For any questions which might arise, we offer the possibility to contact us via the form available on our website. This requires indicating a valid Email address so that we not only know who asked the question but are also able to answer it. Further information can be given voluntarily.
Data processing for making the contact follows art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
After your question has been answered, personal data collected from our side for using the contact form will be automatically deleted.
Disclosure of Data
We won’t share your personal data with any third parties for purposes other than stated below. We will only disclose your personal data to a third party if:
- You explicitly agree to this according to art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 (a) GDPR,
- The disclosure according to art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 (f) GDPR is required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- There is a legal obligation for the disclosure according to art. 6 par. 1 s. 1(c) GDPR and the disclosure is legal and, according to art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 (b) GDPR, the disclosure is necessary for the realization of contractual relationships with you.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you might alter the settings of your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or you are always informed before a new cookie is placed. However, the complete deactivation of cookies might result in you not being able to use all the functions on our website.
Rights of Persons Affected
You have the right to:
- demand information about the personal data processed by us, according to art. 15 GDPR. You might especially demand information about processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, planned storage period, existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, existence of a right to complain, origin of your data if they were not collected by us as well as about the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information concerning their details;
- demand the immediate correction of inaccurate personal data or the completion of the personal data stored with us, according to art. 16 GDPR;
- demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us if processing is not required to exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, according to art. 17 GDPR;
- Demand – according to art. 18 GDPR – the limitation of processing of your personal data if you deny the accuracy of the data, processing is unlawful but you refuse their deletion and we do not need the data any longer, however you would need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you entered an objection to processing according to art. 21 GDPR;
- receive your personal data given to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another responsible person according to art. 20 GDPR;
- withdraw your consent given to us any time – according to art. 7 par. 3 GDPR. We then are no longer allowed to continue the processing of your data based on this consent; and
- complain at a supervisory authority according to art. 77 GDPR. Generally you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or your place of work or the authority at our place of business.
Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interest according to art. 6, par. 1 s. 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right to enter an objection to the processing of your personal data – according to art. 21 GDPR, if this objection is based on reasons resulting from your special situation or the objection aims at direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which we will effectuate without you having to inform us of a special situation. If you want to make use of your right of withdrawal or objection, please send an email to email@example.com